It's that time again and I have received my crafty creatives box 6 and the theme is Icy! It couldn't be more perfect for the time of year an was exactly what I needed this month to finish off my Christmas crafting!
Its hard to believe i have been receiving this wonderful box for six months! I don't know how Claire and Isobel do it but every month the boxes are getting better and better and the kit in this box is definitely my favourite so far! I'd like to just say a huge thank you to them both and wish them a very happy christmas and look forward to what the new year will bring to our boxes!
So... What's in the box???
•Art card - this months art card is by Eleanor Carter (www.eleanorcarter.com)
• CC Kit - make a bath bomb! I am do excited about this! And who knew it was so easy to do! I have so many ideas for this kit and how to put my own twist on it!
• Sheet of snowflake stickers - perfect! I am a bit of a peel-off hoarder so my eyes lit up when I saw these!
• Two glass drop pendants
• Bag of icy glass beads - these are beautiful! And I love the reflective glass snowflakes!
• Small bag of paillettes - I really love these although not sure what I am going to do with them yet???
• Strand of fluorite gemstones - and I have to say a very generous strand! These are so pretty and a natural mineral!
• Two glass hearts in an organza bag - loving that they came in a little organza bag I shall use this in some crafty way too!
• Ball of furry white wool - I have just bought a pom-pom maker so this is just what I need!
• 20m spool of shirring elastic - I use so much of this in my crafting it really is a craft essential!
• Choker wire - I've not used one of these before and I think I shall make a Christmas present with it!
We also received three crafty creatives badges which are super cute! A lovely thank you from the Crafty Creative team!
I have already started making lots of lovely things from this box and I shall blog them all soon!