Saturday 19 January 2013

CCBOX 7 kit... Needle felting....

So... I had a go at the cc box 7 kit and I'm addicted already! I'd never tried needle felting before but with the help of the crafty creatives you tube video and instruction sheet (and two attempts!) I felted a leaf! I got the orange colours and they look great, I would like the green as well so might pop over to the crafty creatives trading post on Facebook and see if I can pick these up too! Once it's dry I plan on stitching over it too and maybe adding a few beads but I couldn't wait to post the result! I would love to see any of your felting creations so please email me them and if I get enough I will do a small feature on them all! X

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy they included needle felting in the box, I love it!

    Hannah
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I had a look on your blog your leaves are fab! X

    ReplyDelete