Sunday 20 January 2013

More needle felting...

I loved the kit so much I had a look on pinterest for some inspiration (check out the crafty creatives pinterest board for woodland where I have pinned what I found) I found a great idea where you use a cookie cutter (I used a heart) and fill it with the fibres and then start felting. It worked lovely and I am so please with the result! I also added some of my own wool into the felt and it has given it a lovely pattern. Now what to do with them????

2 comments:

  1. These look great! I can't wait to have a go once my exams are over! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's really easy once you get the hang of it. I've done wet felting when I was at college (many years ago!) and I really enjoyed it. It's brought back a lot of old memories and I've learnt a new technique! Good luck in your exams! X

    ReplyDelete