Firstly I'd just like to say sorry for the delay in posting this (and any other post for that matter!) I have been in the middle of switching jobs and as you can imagine with two small children this was a bit hectic to say the least!
Now to this months Crafty Creatives box!
This months box was a Steampunk box! Instantly I loved this box! There is just something about clockwork and crafting that fits so well together.
Inside the box...
• Art Card by Britta Van Den Boom from Germany. http://indirie.deviantart.com
• CC KIT - decoupage your own trinket box, can't wait to try this!
• 3 metres of leather brown cord. Maybe a bracelet???
• Pipe spacer beads - hmm... Bit stuck with these???
• Bottle of crackle glaze - this stuff is amazing!
• metallic transfer foils - haven't used these before but def be going on a card.
• Bundle of leather scraps - I have lots of ideas for these.
• Reel of wire - mine is copper which I love, thinking of making some bubble wands with this!
• Bulb and clock charms - how cute are these! Maybe with the cord and leather to make a necklace.
• Lock clasps - will possibly end up on a card.
• Watch parts - no idea what to do as they are so tiny but I love them!
• Brown tweed fabric with metallic copper twist - there is so much here which is fantastic! Might have a go at making a Steampunk collar.
This box is so very different to all the others, it's really taken a step back in time! The Crafty Creatives team never fail to surprise me! If your not signed up... Why not! Visit www.craftycreatives.com and join in the creativity!