Thursday 13 June 2013

***SPOILER ALERT**** Crafty Creatives Box 12!

It's that time again! It seems to come around so fast! (Not that I'm complaining!) and this months Crafty Creatives Box is just yummy!

This months theme is... THE TREAT BOX! Filled with crafty items that look good enough to eat! (And two of them I can eat!) 

So... What's in the box... 

• Art Card - This months art card features Louise Williams. I love the fun and quirky design. Find more of her yummy designs by following @gazeofdolls on Facebook and Instagram. 


• CC Kit - Cross stitch! I haven't done this for years! 


• 3 Cake slice charms - these are so cute! Made by Suzan King. Her Etsy shop is lovely www.etsy.com/shop/cuteenoughcrafts 


• Cupcake grosgrain ribbon - I have quite a large ribbon collection and this will make some cute hair grips! 

• 10 'M' print cabochons - I got the pink/purple combo which is lush! Maybe more hair grips???


• Fat quarter of Paris Macaroons fabric - I think this is my favourite fabric that has come out of my crafty creatives boxes! I might try and make a purse/wallet with it. 


• Pack of alteration tags from Stix2 - perfect timing for Father's Day! Will be making some lovely tags to finish off my wrapping! 


• Biscuit cutter - I got a butterfly! What did you get? 

• Recipe card - An exclusive recipe from Cathryn Dresser, a contestant from the great British bake off, going to try these with my cutter! 



• Bag of juicy beads - I love these, remind me of the sweet necklaces I used to have as a child! Although I shan't try eating these! 

• Craft papers - As a card maker I always look forward to the papers and these are lush! AND DOUBLE SIDED! What's not to love! 



• Five ice cream buttons - So cute! My little girl is already eying these up so I may have to make her a little something with them on! 

Plus... Two Chupa Chups lollies (These you can eat!) I love this little touch to the box. After all those yummy treats that we can't eat, something that we can! Although my two little ones will probably nab these! 

My favourite sweets as a child (and now if I could find them!) where the little flat lollies you got in the 'booty bags' what was yours? 


Wow another amazing box! Please check out the crafty creatives Pinterest page where I join part of the team as a Pinterest pinner helping you all with ideas and inspiration for each CCBox. www.pinterest.com/craftycreatives 

Next month is the birthday box! I can't wait!!!!! Keep an eye on my blog for all this months makes! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this months theme, my box came today and my Sister opened it and stole the lollies.

    Hannah
    x
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Lol maybe she needs to sign up too?!? Lol post your makes I'd love to see them x

    ReplyDelete