Saturday 20 October 2012

CCBox3 Oriental!

This is the third box from Crafty Creatives. The theme this month was oriental! Once again the box is full to the brim with goodies! I can't believe we get all this each month for just £10!!!!

Inside this box we received;

• CC Kit - Asian book binding
• 3 Chinese coins
• Chinese symbol sheet
• black ink
• 1 sheet of oriental peel-offs
• 1 wooden kokeshi doll
• 3 sheets of origami paper
• 1 fat quarter of Chinese brocade fabric
• 1 large cinnabar bead
• 3 pages from a Chinese new year fortune book
• 4 metres of red cord
• set of needles
• fortune cookie!

I love the red cord and Chinese coins and these will be transformed, along with the pages from the Chinese new year fortune book, into a few cards I think! I also love the red carved cinnabar bead although I have no idea what I'm going to do with it???

Each box comes with a different kit and this month its something I've not done before, Asian book binding. I'm looking forward to having a good go at this and learning yet another new skill through the Crafty Creatives team!

Some of the items in this box I am struggling for ideas with so I shall head over to the Crafty Creatives website/blog for inspiration. I also use pinterest for inspiration too!

Happy Crafting!
Carrie
X

No comments:

Post a Comment