Tuesday 23 October 2012

Crafty Creatives spooky Box 4!

The Crafty Creatives Box 4 arrived last week and the theme this month was Gothic! It has to be my favourite box so far! Yet again it was full to the brim with goodies! This month we received...

• The CC Kit - perfect for halloween a masquerade mask kit!
• 3 large purple resin flower beads (one of my faves!)
• 1 large silver winged pendant
• 1 glass cabochon with a gothic frame setting
• 8 mini skull beads
• 10 silver studs
• 2+2 metres of satin and organza ribbon
• vintage gothic and Halloween pictures
• 2 gothic windows
• a 50 cm strip of spider web mesh
• 2 decorative ring blanks
• a bundle of cruelty-free feathers
• 2 mini gothic keys (love these!)
• 1 fat quarter of black lace
• 50cm of black non-woven fabric
...plus lots of Halloween confetti sprinkled through the box! Plus each box contains an art card which this month featured a rather spooky drawing from www.carrionhouse.com also this month the paper it was all wrapped up in inside the box was a lush red rose pattern so u shall be using that too!

I have so many ideas for this box I really don't know where to start! I'm going to make a tutu for my little girls Halloween costume (she is going to be a cat!) with the lace and the beautiful purple resin flowers will perhaps go on a card or two along with the keys and windows! My little boy (Joshua, 5) has asked for the green spider web mesh so I am interested to see what he make with that too!

I hope you all enjoyed opening this box as much as I did and hope it helps you all have a very Happy Halloween!

Carrie
X

No comments:

Post a Comment