Wednesday 21 November 2012

CCBox 5.... Nostalgia

I have been really poorly this week so when I woke up and my Husband passed me a pink package I cheered up straight away! This months box is just right for the time of year. With just a hint of Christmas it is perfect. What I like most about this months box is you can see how the Crafty Creative team have listened to our views from the survey of what we would like in our boxes. I love that there is more paper craft items in this box and my son had already pinched the scissors!

So what's in this months box?
•Art card by Jo Askey
•CC Kit - this one actually terrifies me! But I shall give it a good go!
• Nostalgic printed fabric by Karen at Blueberry park
• 1.5m festive ribbon - I love this!
• Vintage style Alice in wonderland postcard
• Jingle bells! - my favourite item!
• 3 carousel pendants
• Mini tea cup and saucer
• 2 card layers
• 2 wreath rings
• Wooden girl and bunny
• Edging scissors
• Bunch of cinnamon sticks - perfect smell for Christmas!
• Sheet of Christmas scraps - I also love these! Would be great for decoupage?

As you probably already know I am one of the Crafty Creatives Pinterest Pinners! (check out the crafty creatives blog http://craftycreatives.com/blog/2012/10/say-hello-to-the-crafty-pinners/) So off I go to get some ideas for this fantastic box! Take a look at www.pinterest.com/craftycreatives or at http://pinterest.com/cardsbymrsg

Thanks for reading :)
Happy crafting!
Carrie
X





No comments:

Post a Comment