Sunday 21 July 2013

Crafty Creatives Box 13....The Birthday Box!!!

This months Crafty Creatives box was extra special as it was the BIRTHDAY BOX! A huge well done and Happy Birthday to the hard working Crafty Creatives team! I have been with you watching your creativeness grow since box one! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your journey! 


This is the first ever crafty creatives box! The theme was floral and this month they decided to go back to where it all began and revisit the floral box... With a twist! This was actually one of my favourite boxes (i feel slightly attached to it as it was the first one!) so I was really pleased they decided to revisit the theme. 


The kits have been with us since box one (a few pictured above) and are one of my favourite things about the boxes as it allows me to explore things I would probably never try myself! This months box was slightly different as it was not one kit but FIVE! (Eeeek!) 


As if that wasn't enough of a surprise when I held my pink parcel in my hands this month I though to myself hmm this feels different! I quickly tore through the pink packaging and to my surprise not only the box fell out! 


An extra parcel fell out...


For being a member from CCBox1 I got an extra "Thank You" gift. 😊


This is what makes Crafty Creatives a cut above the rest! Such a lovely gesture! Thank you for giving me a year full of learning so many new techniques and crafts! 


Everything about this months box was a little different even the art card! We were all asked to send pictures in of us with our boxes... And that's me top left! 


Unlike the normal kit, as this box had five, they decided not to separate them all. I was really glad they did this as I could still have my usual rummage! Instead they gave us a leaflet which explains all the things we need and how to do each 'kit'.
Each kit is a flower kit. 

• felt flower 
• crepe paper flower bunch
• stocking flower
• paper flower hair slide 
• French beaded flower (this looks tricky!) 


Oh I almost forgot we also got a crafty creatives 1st birthday balloon as well! 


I have already tried three of my kits! 


There were also a few other lovely items in the box, I especially loved the heart pendant! 


I can't wait to see what the next year brings to Crafty Creatives and I am loving every minute of being a part of it! 

To celebrate their birthday here is a look back on some of my makes from the past boxes!  


The brooch shown above was the kit in the original floral box! 


Check out my Instagram for lots more crafty goodness @mrsgcrafts 


Coasters made with last months gorgeous fabric...


Happy Birthday Crafty Creatives!!!!!!!! X

3 comments:

  1. I've been trying to do the stocking one, how do you pull the stocking over the wire without it crinkling? Yours looks amazing!

    Hannah
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! The 3 you've made from the latest box look amazing! Your makes are always so fantastic to see on Instagram x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to just pull it really hard and fiddle a little bit until it looks right Hannah! Thank you Rhiannon :) your very kind xxx

    ReplyDelete