Tuesday 19 February 2013

SPOILER ALERT!!! CCBox 8...

It's that time again! Here is the Crafty Creatives box 8! The theme this month is spots and stripes...

This months box is jam packed! This is now my new favourite box! I absolutely love stripes so this box is perfect for me! The amount of colour in this months box is exactly what I need to get me through the last bit of winter! And today the sun is shining, and when I opened the box it made me feel all summery!

So what's inside???

Art card - This months art card is by Paul Heard who works from his home studio in Essex and this piece of work is from his #NEONFUNK series. He works with a lot of local charities and community groups which makes me like his work even more! Visit www.paulheard.com for more of his artwork. I also like how the back I he card is all spots and stripes too.

CCKIT - Laura and Kireina Jewellery have done the instructions for this months lit and I can't wait to try making a polymer clay necklace!

Roll of patterned washi tape - As a cardmaker I have lots of washi tape and this will be a great addition to my collection!

Bundle of spotty and stripy paper straws - I have seen these used a lot in cardmaking recently so I can't wait to try these!

24 spotty cupcake cases - I shall enjoy making a few cupcakes to go in these to eat whilst I craft with my two children

Single spotty glass bead - this is adorable! I love how the spots look like tiny little eyes! Well to me they do...

3 metres of stripy string - this is great to work with and my red one has just ran out so perfect timing!

20 stripes resin beads in green and purple - cant wait to get these on a card! The look just like sweets so in think I shall use them with some of my sweetie stamps

50 cm strip of green and white spotty PVC fabric - as soon as I see this I had the same idea as the crafty creatives team... Would make a fab purse!

Fat quarter of striped cotton fabric - this will work great for a project I am working on at the moment... Wait and see!

Pack of sticky foam dots - I use literally thousand of these so they will come in handy.

Sheet of stripey tissue paper - maybe some pretty wrapping? It's my best friends birthday soon... Hmm...

Plus... The crafty essential this month which is a pair of round nose pliers and set of silver head pins - mine have a huge kink in them so a new pair is just what I needed!

WOW there is a lot in this months box! Of you don't already subscribe check out the crafty creatives website www.craftycreatives.com to sign up and for lots of great ideas/tutorials on their blog. Or if your already a subscriber you can visit their Pinterest page www.pinterest.com/craftycreatives for lots of inspiration and ideas of what to make with your items.

Below are some picture of the box contents... The colours look amazing and I can't resist any longer I'm off to have a go and see what I can make with it all!










No comments:

Post a Comment