Tuesday 12 February 2013

Crafty bargains...

I am so pleased with my latest craft buys! And they were complete bargains!
I love crafting and will take the opportunity to do it wherever I am! I always have the same problem though, how to travel my products well without damaging them! So I invested in a craft tote! I'd seen these a few years ago but I'm glad I waited to buy because this one was a bargain! It has so many compartments and pockets my craft stash will be organised and safe on the go. I got the papermania craft tote and ALL it contents for under £25! It came full with all sorts of goodies from adhesives to peel-offs to a pack of 50 cards and envelopes (I'm sure you all know these can be pricey!) it even came with a craft knife! I hope you all enjoy my pictures and if you would like one yourself head over to www.craftsuperstore.co.uk there are lots of other bargains to be had too. I also got the craft tonic sticker folder for £2.50 and the papermania frame stamp set for £1.99!





No comments:

Post a Comment